Our reputation is built upon the talents and integrity of our employees. We value the contributions of every person that is a part of Fabcon. We offer challenging career opportunities, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
All full-time regular employees after 30 days of employment.
* Eligibility and benefits available may be different for collectively bargained employees.
Health & Prescription Drugs
- Three open-access options to choose from
- Competitive premiums for Employee, Employee +1 and Family coverages
- You can earn company-paid HSA (Health Savings Account) contributions
- Preventative health care services are covered at 100% for in-network providers
- Wellness program
- 100% coverage of diagnostic exams and cleanings
- $1,500 in orthodontic coverage for dependent children
- Other coverage includes basic services, major restorative procedures, prosthetics, and prosthetics repairs and adjustments
- 100% employer-paid
- Provides a percentage of weekly income replacement (up to plan maximums)
- 2x annual earnings, 100% employer-paid
- Additional life insurance available for purchase to employees and their dependents
- Eligible employees are able to join the plan immediately upon hire
- Company matches 25% on the first 6% of contributions
- Diverse investment options, including both index and professionally managed funds
- Both pre-tax and Roth contribution options
Profit Sharing Plan
- Annual contributions are determined based on the financial performance of the company.
We are proud to offer a variety of programs designed to help our employees balance work and personal needs. Programs include:
- Time Off/Leaves – (may or may not be paid)
- Onsite workout/fitness facility (varies by location)
- FabWell Wellness Program – variety of programs to encourage living a healthy lifestyle
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – to provide help and resources on issues ranging from personal to financial, elder care to parenting & childcare
- Work Boot Reimbursement – If your job requires you to be a part of the Manufacturing/Production or Field Operations, we will reimburse you for a part of the purchase of one pair of steel toed safety boots in a calendar year.
- Car Seat Reimbursement – If you are a regular full or part-time employee, we will reimburse you for up to one hundred dollars ($100) for the purchase of one car seat if you have a newborn baby.
- Alternative or Flex Work Schedules – We recognize the importance of life balance for employees. By offering the possibility of alternative work options, eligible employees may be offered some flexibility in scheduling their workweek provided our business and operational needs are met.
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- We support employees who wish to continue their education in order to take on increased responsibility and growth within their professional careers. In keeping with this philosophy, we have a tuition reimbursement program for eligible employees to get reimbursed up to $5,250 per calendar year for continuing education through an accredited post secondary program.
Service Award Recognition Program
- Fabcon values length of service and recognizes employees commitment by presenting service awards to those who have reached milestone anniversaries.
Please note the summary benefit information is provided for illustrative purposes only and if there is a difference between what is presented here and the Plan Document or Policy, the Plan Document or Policy will be controlling. Also, please be aware the benefit plans and programs are subject to change at any time.